Home » , , » [Photography] Sharing My Own Magic Behind The Lens

[Photography] Sharing My Own Magic Behind The Lens

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 | 9:13 PM



Hello everyone! it has been a while since my last post, well maybe I just needed some rest in writing and focused on something :)but now I'm back its time for me to share what I have done this past few months :) and by the way this photos are not taken from a high-end DSLR camera but taken from a LG L5Dual's 5 megapixel camera because I'm still in the process of saving some cash to buy a more powerful camera.
*The picture above was taken by my mom last year at Baguio City while I was trying to take a simple macro shot using my phone (No Macro Lens attached and absolutely NO Camera360 because it takes a lot of picture processing time that will make my work slower.)





A public transportation in Cebu City. 


 Families enjoying the boat ride at Burnham Park.


 The Basilica Minore del Santo Niño year 2012 before the earthquake that destroyed its belfry.


 The fountain at the candle lighting area of Basilica Minore del Santo Niño.


Fort San Pedro at Cebu City year 2012.

My limited edition kicks from Converse around year 2008-2009


Plantation Bay Resort and Spa Cebu City.

All the pictures was beautified by Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.